Mini Museum NOVUS Polishing and Scratch Removal Kit
This product is currently sold out.
To keep the surface of your Mini Museum looking beautiful we recommend the NOVUS Plastic Polish system. This kit includes polishing cloths and three, polishing compounds (2 oz. each):
- NOVUS 1 gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
- NOVUS 2 removes fine scratches, haziness, and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- NOVUS 3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS 2 polish.
The kit also includes a full-sized set of NOVUS Polish Mates cloths designed specifically to work with the NOVUS 1-2-3 system.
Most minor scratches should come out using NOVUS 2 followed by a final polish with NOVUS 1. If scratches do not come out, repeat the process starting with NOVUS 3, then NOVUS 2, and a final polish with NOVUS 1.
1. Remove surface dust with a clean, soft cloth.
2. Shake each bottle well before using.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply NOVUS 3 with firm back- and-forth strokes at a right angle to visible scratches. Reapply polish as needed.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish.
- Follow-up with NOVUS 2
4. For LIGHT SCRATCHES, begin with NOVUS 2:
- Apply NOVUS 2 in a circular motion until dry
- Buff with a clean cloth. Repeat as necessary.
5. After scratch removal, polish with NOVUS 1:
- Apply a small amount of NOVUS 1.
- Spread evenly over entire surface.
- Buff with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth.