Mini Museum - Third Edition (TOUCH - 29 Specimens)
This product is currently sold out.
Completely sold out! Click here to see the Fourth Edition!
The Mini Museum is a hand made product and the production process lends itself to small variations. All Mini Museums are sold "as-is" and by purchasing a Mini Museum, you acknowledge that such variations can occur. Such variations highlight the artisanal nature of the project, as each Mini Museum is made by hand and absolutely unique.
The Mini Museum is a portable collection of curiosities where every item is authentic, iconic and labeled. It's been carefully designed to take you on a journey of learning and exploration. Each Mini Museum is a handcrafted, limited edition; the Touch version of the Third Edition is limited to just 300 pieces. And If you consider the age of some of these specimens – it's been billions of years in the making.
The Touch is a special version of the Mini Museum which comes in a classic, glass-topped riker display case. It includes all 29 specimens from the Third Edition collection. The specimens can be removed from their individual acrylic jars for careful study. We say "careful study" here because many are quite delicate as you can see in the Giant Sloth Claw image.
The 29 Specimen (TOUCH) Third Edition Mini Museum includes:
- Detailed Printed Companion Guide
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Classic, glass-topped riker display case
The 29 Specimen (TOUCH) Third Edition of the Mini Museum measures approximately 8" wide x 14 1/2" tall x 1" thick and contains 29 different specimens:
- SPACE GEMS (4,557,000,000 years old)
- OLDEST EARTH (4,374,000,000 years old)
- GREAT OXYGEN EVENT (3,020,000,000 years old)
- OLDEST RIVER (Finke, 400,000,000 years old)
- JURASSIC TREE
- CRINOID (170,000,000 years old)
- SPINOSAURUS (Spine)
- ANKYLOSAURUS (Bone)
- MOSASAUR (Jaw)
- SAN ANDREAS FAULT
- MEGALODON (Tooth)
- MOLDAVITE (14,400,000 years old)
- GIANT SLOTH (Claw)
- DIRE WOLF (Bone)
- EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS
- VIKING AXE (10th Century)
- SAMURAI SWORD (14th Century)
- VENICE (14th Century)
- ROUGH OPAL (Australia)
- FIRST TRANSATLANTIC CABLE
- WWII ENIGMA (Rotor)
- FORDITE (Motor Agate)
- THE BEATLES (Cavern Club)
- SR-71 (Blackbird)
- PELÉ (Soccer ball)
- CHARLES & DIANA (Royal Wedding Cake)
- STEVE JOBS (Turtleneck)
- SPACE STATION MIR (Cosmonaut Food)
Each Mini Museum is handcrafted and ready to inspire you. Display it on your desktop, mantle, or coffee table. It also makes a beautiful gift for the person that has everything. (We all know some of those people. Not one of them has anything like this!)