Mini Museum - Fourth Edition (LARGE - 29 Specimens)
Use the PRE-ORDER NOW button to reserve this item. Not interested in a Pre-Order? You can also use the EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE button and we'll let you know when it is in-stock and available to ship.
The first five batches of the Fourth Edition are SOLD OUT, but you can still reserve a Mini Museum with a Pre-Order today! Don't miss this limited edition collection!
Availability: New Pre-Orders for the Large Fourth Edition are expected to ship in early January 2019.
READ MORE about the Fourth Edition!
The Mini Museum is a hand made product and the production process lends itself to small variations. All Mini Museums are sold "as-is" and by purchasing a Mini Museum, you acknowledge that such variations can occur. Such variations highlight the artisanal nature of the project, as each Mini Museum is made by hand and absolutely unique.
The Mini Museum is a portable collection of curiosities where every item is authentic, iconic and labeled. It's been carefully designed to take you on a journey of learning and exploration. Each Mini Museum is a handcrafted, limited edition. And If you consider the age of some of these specimens – it's been billions of years in the making.
The 29 Specimen Fourth Edition Mini Museum includes:
- Detailed Printed Companion Guide
- Custom Microfiber Pouch
- Display and Storage Box with Magnetic Clasp
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Individual numbering, laser etched
The 29 Specimen (LARGE) Fourth Edition of the Mini Museum measures approximately 5" tall x 4" wide x 1" thick and contains 29 different specimens:
- EXTRATERRESTRIAL AMINO ACIDS (c. 4,568,200,000 YEARS OLD)
- LUNAR HIGHLANDS (c. 3,200,000,000 YEARS OLD)
- COPPER CRYSTALS (c. 300,000,000 YEARS OLD)
- THE GREAT DYING (c. 252,280,000 YEARS OLD)
- PANGEA (c. 200,000,000 YEARS OLD)
- DINOSAUR FOOD (CYCAD)
- PLESIOSAUR (PADDLE)
- RAPTOR (DROMAEOSAURID BONE)
- MEGA CROC (SARCOSUCHUS ARMOR)
- SABER-TOOTH TIGER (SMILODON BONE)
- GIANT BEAVER (CASTOROIDES TOOTH)
- DOGGERLAND MAMMOTH (TOOTH)
- ELEPHANT BIRD (AEPYORNIS EGGSHELL)
- AMAZON RIVER
- STONEHENGE (BLUESTONE QUARRY)
- MUMMY BEADS (1ST MILLENNIUM BCE)
- ROMAN BATH (HYPOCAUST FLUE)
- KNIGHT’S SWORD (14TH CENTURY CE)
- AZTEC EMPIRE (OBSIDIAN TOOL)
- LUSITANIA (DECK CHAIR)
- WINSTON CHURCHILL (FUR MUFF)
- HOLLYWOOD SIGN
- MANHATTAN PROJECT (SHIELD WINDOW)
- THE WHITE HOUSE
- MUHAMMAD ALI (PUNCHING BAG)
- CONCORDE (JET ROTOR)
- ROUGH SAPPHIRE (MYANMAR)
- FIRST SPACE SHUTTLE (COLUMBIA FLOWN TILE)
- HUMAN HEART
The full list of specimens in the Fourth Edition collection appears below and you can read more about each of these amazing items on our special page for the Fourth Edition:
Each Mini Museum is handcrafted and carefully encased in acrylic and ready to inspire you. Display it on your desktop, mantle, or coffee table. Or carry it in your pocket - Mini Museum can go wherever you go. It also makes a beautiful gift for the person that has everything. (We all know some of those people. Not one of them has anything like this!)